Since 1979 we have been a trusted partner to our OEM customer base. Our reputation is built on high performance, through the utilisation of our service offering of designing, manufacturing and validating high quality, high precision, sheet metal assemblies and fabrications. We offer our customers end – to end manufacturing solutions, incorporating full contract manufacturing and supply chain solution services.
Bolgers a well-known Shannon based fabrication company is looking for a MIG Welders / Buffers to join their team.
WELD / BUFF Operator
Operator required to work in Bolger Engineering’s busy Weld/Buff department.
Primary duties will be in Welding, Buffing and Sanding of mild steel components Duties include:
- Follow Scheduling Direction set by Weld Team Leader
- Achieve Operator Efficiency Ratings & contribute to productivity improvements
- Sanding and Buffing of Parts in Preparation for Powder coat finishing
- MIG Welding of 1mm to 10mm Parts
- Participate in Training and development to improve Welding & Sanding skill
- Follow Health and Safety procedures and conform to wearing of Personal Protective Equipment
- Ensure Housekeeping Standards are maintained
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities
- Attend and Participate in Departmental Meetings
A test in welding and sanding is part of the interview process.
If you are interested apply for the position with a CV to Paul Collins, Production Manager, Bolgers, Smihthstown Business Park, Shannon, Co Clare