We design, prototype, validate and manufacture high quality, high precision, assemblies and fabrications.
Our service offering is built around our team-based total commitment to quality and continuous improvement. This has led us to invest heavily in our people and the systems and technologies. We are certified to TS16949 and ISO9001 standards.
Our Manufacturing Services include:
- Design: Latest CAD/CAM Technology.
- Laser Profiling: Precision cutting of a wide range of materials up to 18mm in thickness.
- Punch Profiling: Latest precision Trumpf Trumatic punching technology including auto loading and unloading.
- Bending/Forming: Latest LVD Forming technology including bend measurement and crowning compensation technologies.
- Welding: MIG / TIG / ARC / CO2 Welding Conditions.
- Painting and Metal Finishing: Fully conveyorised Paint Plant with 5 stage Iron Phosphate pre-treatment system. On-line reciprocators with powder recovery and filtering system. Dry-off and curing ovens. Wide range of metal finishing disciplines offered (Sub-Contract Partnering).
- General Assembly: Full Assembly Solutions available, incorporating “outflow prevention” techniques.
If you would like to discuss any of the above manufacturing service offerings with our sales team please call us on +353 (0) 61 362123 or contact us through email on email@example.com.