We strive to:
- Meet or exceed our Customer requirements
- Deliver our products right first time and on time – every time
- Add value to our business through efficient processes
- Grow our business through competitive customer partnerships
- Protect the dignity and safety of our colleagues
- Conduct our business with respect for our environment
At Bolgers we focus on a strong quality management system that drives initiatives for continuous improvement and defect prevention.
We are committed to the requirements of ISO 9001.
Being accredited to ISO 9001 ensures that we have a quality system focused on the stringent requirements of our customers. The Bolgers Quality Management System is also appropriate to any high technology environment where reliability and quality are critical.
Some of the methodologies and technologies in use at Bolgers are:
- Product and process qualification through CPK analysis, FAI, ISIR, PPAP and other APQP principles
- Risk management through FMECA studies, process maps, and Control Plans
- Appropriate measuring capability including 3 axis co-ordinate measurement using a FARO arm
- Continuous Improvement initiatives to challenge and improve our systems
- Robust problem solving focused on defect elimination using techniques including 5- Why and 8D Analysis
- Product verification systems using a Poka Yoke approach and other systems for end of line fixturing and customer pass-through-point assurance
- Daily Direction Setting with operations team and operators